Education & Training
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.abbottvascular.com
Abbott Vascular has a strong commitment to education — for physicians, nurses and support staff. Each year we host educational programs across the world to provide updates on new therapies and treatments. Abbott Vascular also sponsors education programs annually at such medical meetings as ACC, ESC, PCR, TCT, VIVA and many others worldwide.
Crossroads, The Abbott Vascular Education Network brings healthcare professionals together through medical education. Crossroads is committed to providing unbiased medical education of the highest quality to healthcare professionals, to ultimately benefit patient outcomes.
The goal of Crossroads is to:
- Answer the needs of healthcare professionals involved in coronary and endovascular interventions and structural heart disease;
- Offer medical education of the highest quality;
- Foster peer-to-peer networks; Attract and retain an independent faculty of world-renowned experts;
- Provide a constantly available source of information and interaction;
- Adopt cutting-edge educational techniques and technologies; provide multidisciplinary training to improve patient outcomes.